Grove City Premium Outlets location NOW OPEN!
We are thrilled to announce that our Grove City Premium Outlets location is OPEN! Our newest location boasts abundant retail and service space, with a staff of experts equipped and excited to assist you. ProBike+Run is your ultimate destination for all things running, cycling, and athleisure at a price you won’t want to miss. Get ready to experience a whole new level of fitness and adventure in Grove City.
More information about our grand opening, community runs, rides, and other fitness adventures is coming soon!
Nearby attractions include:
- Sandy Creek Trail: The eastern section of this trail winds 8 miles along East Sandy Creek through some of Pennsylvania's most spectacular hills, valleys, and forests.
- Allegheny River Trail: The trail is 32 miles of flat, smooth asphalt surface from Oil City to Emlenton.
- Allegheny National Forest: The forest covers 513,175 acres of land. Within the forest is Kinzua Dam, which impounds the Allegheny River to form Allegheny Reservoir.
- Maurice K. Goddard State Park: A 2,856-acre Pennsylvania state park in Deer Creek, Mill Creek, New Vernon, and Sandy Lake Townships. It features wildlife, waterways, and public recreational facilities.
- McConnells Mill State Park: A 2,546-acre Pennsylvania state park in Perry and Slippery Rock Townships. Enjoy picnicking, fishing, climbing and rappelling, whitewater boating, a trail of geology, and 9 miles of hiking trails: Hells Hollow, Kildoo, Slippery Rock Gorge, and Alpha Pass, which includes the North Country Trail.
- Moraine State Park: A state park on 16,725 acres in Brady, Clay, Franklin, Muddy Creek, and Worth townships. The park includes a man-made lake, Lake Arthur, formed by impounding Muddy Creek, which is 3,225 acres and is used for recreational purposes.
- Oil Creek State Park: The 9.7-mile Oil Creek State Park Trail has a flat and easy surface suitable for bike riders of every skill level, complete with restrooms and picnic areas.
- Cook Forest State Park: Cook Forest features 27 marked trails totaling some 29 miles for hiking. The terrain consists of rolling hills and cool valley streams.