We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
Rowdy descents. Steep climbs? Hell. Yes.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We've lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It's dialed.
More power, more range
The Levo's Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind-blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provide you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market
- 160mm travel Fox Float 36 Rhythm fork
Wider than standard yet narrower than fat, plus-size rims and tires hit the sweet spot in grip, stability, and speed, giving you more confidence on technical terrain. Compared to a standard tire you’ll feel grip in places you wouldn’t expect thanks to a bigger contact patch and greater rollover clearance. More air volume allows lower tire pressures which softens bumps and increases float on sand or snow. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, the benefits of plus-size tires and rims will amplify your mountain biking fun.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal, Custom Specialized harness
|Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh
|Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth
|Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
|Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, dropper post routing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
|Fox Float 36 Rhythm, Grip damper, 160mm, Sweep-Adj, 51mm rake, Kabolt Axle
|FOX Float DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Roval 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
Front: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock 28h
Rear: Shimano MT510-B, Centerlock 28h, Microspline
|DT Swiss Industry
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|Praxis forged M30, custom offset
|32T, 104 BCD, steel
|Shimano SLX, M7100, 12-speed
|Shimano SLX M7100, SGS, 12-speed
|Shimano SLX, CS-M7100, 12-speed, 10-51t
|Shimano SLX, M7100, 12spd
|Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
|Specialized Trail Grips
|Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
|Shimano SLX M7120, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200/180mm rotors
|Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
|X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
* Subject to change without notice.