Whether you're tearing through city streets, commuting, flying through roaring crowds in a fixed-gear crit, or racing on the velodrome, the Allez Sprint Track is right at home.
This Allez Sprint Track frameset comes equipped with a Tarmac SL6 FACT carbon fiber fork and a Venge Aero seatpost that's also made from FACT carbon.
- At the heart of the Allez Sprint is our D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, which strategically places more welding material where it's needed, resulting in an aluminum bike that's more compliant and considerably stiffer. How stiff, exactly? It's the stiffest alloy bike we've ever tested, let alone made. Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- To make sure that every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we gave it short chainstays that create an extremely stiff and rigid rear triangle. But it goes beyond just pure rigidity, as the hydroformed tube shapes have also been aerodynamically optimized to slice through the wind while also providing tons of built-in compliance.
- Drawing inspiration from the Rider-First Engineered Tarmac, this frame also has a unique down tube, bottom bracket shell, and head tube, plus fork sizes that correspond to frame size. This ensures uniform performance across the entire size run.
- Our top-tier Tarmac FACT carbon fiber fork provides incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter.
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB, track dropouts|
|Fork||S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper|
|Bottom Bracket||OSBB, threaded adapter|
|Seat Post||Venge Aero, FACT Carbon|
* Subject to change without notice.