Offering high-performance warmth in the coldest weather, the Pro Team Thermal Base Layer is perfect for fast-paced training and racing in wintry conditions.
Designed for high-tempo riding and racing when the temperature is hovering around, or below freezing, the Pro Team Thermal Base Layer takes the Deep Winter Base Layer as its inspiration and adds a Pro Team technical twist. This base layer is made from a polyester fabric that has a slightly bobbled finish against the skin, engineered to trap air and keep your body warm without compromising the fabric's quick-drying and fast-wicking properties. This ensures that even when you sweat during hard efforts, moisture won't work against you on your cool down. Reflective bars printed on the neck provide visibility under dark skies and the base layer has a tall snood that covers up to the mouth and ears when worn high. As with all Pro Team products, the base layer is cut for a low on-the-bike position—ready for you to drop the hammer, all winter.
- Made of a warm, quick-drying polyester fabric
- Two fabric weights, with thicker insulation across chest and arms for added warmth
- Tall collar covers mouth and ears when worn high
- Same ‘Race' cut as other Pro Team base layers—for a low on-bike position
- Front: 84% Polyester / 16% Spandex
- Back: 91% Polyester / 9% Spandex